- 2 Bottles of Champagne
- 1 Gallon Orange Juice 1/2 Gallon Orange Sherbet
- 1 Bunch peeled Black Grapes Sugar to taste
- 1 Bottle (2l) Lemon-Lime Soda
- 1/2 Bottle Vodka
- Small pieces of Dry Ice
- Bunches of Grapes for Garnish
Combine Champagne and orange juice in large punch bowl. Scoop sherbet into bowl until it has produced a nice scum over the top. Add sugar to taste if desired. Float peeled grapes in mixture, and garnish bowl with the rest of the grapes. Drop in pieces of dry ice for steaming effect, but note that no one should put dry ice in his/her mouth. If you want to raise or lower the alcohol content in the punch, add vodka or clear soda respectively. Recipe from Drink of the Week and Photo from Hostess With the Mostess.
- 5 lady apples
- 1 bunch (about 8 ounces) green seedless grapes
- 1 bunch (about 8 ounces) red seedless grapes
- 2 bottles dry white wine, chilled
- 2 cups sparkling apple cider, chilled
- 6 tablespoons poire William (pear-flavored eau-de-vie)
Put apples and grapes into an ice-filled punch bowl. Pour in wine, cider, and poire William. Gently stir. Serves 12. Recipe & photo via Martha Stewart.
I wish you all a safe, fun Halloween and a great weekend!