The beautiful limited edition Ball Heritage Collection Pint Jars in vintage blue
1. Simple supplies needed: scrap of fabric / tacky glue (or hot glue) / raffia or twine / mason jar / scissors
2. Cut fabric strips wide enough so you can fold over each side to create a finished look
3. Glue down each side or use fabric hem tape - I used Tacky Glue and it seeped through the fabric right away (but it does dry clear, it's just a little messy)
4. Fold over glued sides to create a nice, even fabric band
5. Wrap the mason jar with the fabric and secure the 2 ends with glue (mine barely fit around the jar so it was tricky) / Wrap the fabric tightly with raffia or twine and tie in a knot along the seam where you glued both ends together (I double wrapped the raffia but you can do whatever you wish)
6. Finished wrapped jar - now we just need to add the flowers!
7. I love using roses for small arrangements like this one. They look so beautiful when bunched together! I measured the stems to the height of the jar, leaving a little room to trim them down if needed. You don't want to cut them too short right away, or you won't be left with much to work with.
Voila! A simple, affordable and stylish way to dress up a mason jar or vase.
[ALL IMAGES WERE TAKEN BY ME, JULIE THIGPEN]