Tuesday, October 7, 2008
"Giving Back" Tuesdays
For today's giving back tuesdays post, I'd like share this wonderful email my best friend forwarded me. It's a great reminder that we are all important, valuable and loved, even when we don't feel like we are.
This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could read it every day. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way
3. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
4. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
5. You mean the world to someone.
6. You are special and unique.
7. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
8. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
9. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
10. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
"Happiness keeps You Sweet, Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You Human, Life keeps You Humble, Success keeps You Glowing, But Only God keeps You Going."