Thursday, December 18, 2008
Last Minute Gift Ideas...
I do this every year - I wait until the last minute to get my Christmas shopping done, which leaves me stressed and annoyed at myself for being such a procrastinator! I'm going to try and do most of it online because the thought of braving the crowds at the mall and dealing with the horrible, sometimes even hostile parking situations makes me cringe! If any of you fellow-procrastinators need last minute gift ideas (that won't break your bank account), I've rounded up some options that are stylish, fun and affordable...
1) CB2 - Ibiza Wine Glasses @ $1.95/ea.
2) Burke Decor - Sarah Pillow by Thomas Paul - $94
3) Jonathan Adler - Utopia Boy/Girl Mug - $24
4) Mr.French - Pop Ink Memo Books - 2 for $5
5) Z-gallerie - Anne Taintor Flask - $21.95
6) Burke Decor - Soy Candle by Kobo - $34
7) Anthropologie - The Reminder Necklace (Peace/Love/Blossom) - $48
8) Sephora - Pure Grace Layering Collection by philosophy (my favorite! smells SO good) -$55
9) Anthropologie - "Misus" Monogrammed Mug - $6
10) Pare Umbrella - Mod Battic Umbrella - $65
11) Anthropologie - Atom Art Serving Bowl - $24