Thursday, July 28, 2011
Inspiration Snapshot: Bright & Eclectic Dining Room
I'm loving this eclectic dining room for many reasons! Here's a breakdown of why I think everything works so well together in this small space. What do you think about this dining room?
1. Notice the mirrored wall - floor to ceiling mirrored panels are the way to go when wanting to create the illusion of a larger space (plus they reflect all of the pretty elements on the opposite side of the room)
2. The walls (appear) to be covered in a neutral grasscloth, which is great for adding texture to the space
3. Crisp white bamboo chairs upholstered in vibrant yellow fabric create a nice contrast and pop of color
4. The zebra hide rug anchors the space and gives it a touch of eclecticism
5. The lacquered burled wood table somehow really works with everything else going on!
6. Teal buffet (looks vintage maybe?) is a nice accent piece to tone down all the bright, warm color
7. Framed artwork adds color and makes a great conversation piece
8. Oh, and don't forget that fabulous chandelier!