Thursday, February 19, 2009
Color Me Happy
This photo inspired today's post. I'm loving the floral patterned fabric mixed with solid bright colors... not to mention the beautiful acrylic chairs, green carpet and funky wall decor. Oh, how it makes me smile :) What a brilliant room for dining and entertaining!
I'd place this blooming vase of roses on my desk so I could stare at them all day long while working. Do you think it would be alright to do some house work wearing one of these silk kimono robes with the bright fuchsia heels?
Notice the fluffy pink dress hanging to the right? I'd like to slip that on for the day, even if it's just to run errands.
If I had a pink piano, I'd be more inclined to learn how to play! And I'd love to sit in this chair each morning at my vanity (if I had one) and put on my make-up, while wearing my pink dress of course :) Enjoy your day!
In order from top to bottom:
1) Cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery
2) Vase of roses from here
3) Floral Medley Kimono Robe from here
4) Paulette Lamp from Arteriors Home
5) Cole Haan Huarache Air Sandal by Cole Haan via Zappos
6) Orla Kiely for Target mug in orange floral
7) Formosa Tray Table via CB2
8) Photo via Flickr of pink & green room
9) Hot Pink Piano found here
10) Black & white polka dot Louis XVI style chair via Gardenhouse
11) Crystal Breezes giclee print via art.com