- Grow and expand my business & blog; offer lots more @ Modern Chic Home
- Spend more time with family and friends; entertain more often
- Get involved in a charity and / or volunteer program with my husband
- Clean out my bedroom closet once and for all!
- Save money
- Ride bikes on sunny days
- Get out more on the weekends
- Make it a habit to have special "date nights" with my husband a couple times a month
- Deliver a healthy and happy baby boy this Spring :)
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
A New Year & New Possibilities
Hello! I'm back in full swing today after a nice little "stay-cation" at home last week. It was wonderful to relax and take it easy for several days...but now I'm ready to put down the sweets & leftovers, put away my sweat pants and get back into full work / life mode. I feel refreshed and ready for new challenges, which leads me into a few of my New Year's resolutions. There's just something so exciting about starting a new year...the possibilities seem endless and I have a renewed energy that makes me feel like I can accomplish anything I set my mind to. In a nutshell, here's a list of several things I'd like to focus on (in no particular order)...
[ALL IMAGE CREDITS CAN BE FOUND IN MY PINTEREST PROFILE]