1. DIY Heart Mason Jar - This super easy DIY craft is such a great idea! Change things up and customize the design with pink or red paint and different sized hearts or letters.
2. Felt Candy Hearts - If you can sew, this is a simple and inexpensive little craft to share your love with co-workers, your kids, or your child's classmates instead of the traditional paper Valentines.
3. Chocolate Love Notes - Fill a hand-stitched muslin bag with chocolates and hand written notes on all of the little things you love about the person you're giving it to!
4. Tiny Valentine Matchboxes - I love this idea! Purchase a bunch of matchboxes, empty the matches and wrap with fun paper, string, stickers, etc., and fill with candy! A great Valentine idea for your child's classmates.
5. Thumbprint Heart Magnets - These make the perfect gift for grandparents! I'm totally doing this with Luke for my parents and in-laws. Tiny fingerprints to make the shape of a heart = priceless!